Friday, March 21, 2014

Glossybox Review - March 2014



Glossybox is a monthly subscription that sends out full size and deluxe beauty and makeup items. It's only $21 but they also offer 3-month, 6-month and an annual subscription as well.

First look!

GB always includes some info on the items they send.

Whaaattt?!?!?!?!

Alex and Ani Swan Charm Bangle (Value - $28 - BONUS ITEM!)
     I don't think I've ever been as excited as I was when I realized there was an Alex and Ani bracelet in my box. I put it on the moment I took it out and haven't taken it off since. Alex and Ani says to "embrace the devoted energy of this migratory being with the Swan Charm as an encouragement to glide through life with an open heart." This is the perfect thing that can remind me every time I wear it of my grace and beauty and all of the positive things I can look forward to. I know I'll be wearing this almost every day going forward.


Alex and Ani Scent 7 Soap Bar (Value - $14 - FULL SIZE)
     This bar soap is infused with essential oils that are supposed to embody the four elements: earth, air, fire, and water. It has a definite spice smell to it. I could smell it as soon as I opened the box. My favorite thing is the fact that it only has 6 ingredients and I recognize all of them. 


Nails Inc. Polish in Brook Street (Value - $3.75 - Mini size)
    Brook Street is a coral polish that is great for summer. First a coral in my Julep box and now one in GB... I'm thinking coral is going to be a color favorite for the summertime. I love Nail's Inc. polish so I'm excited to get this plus the fact that it's a mini bottle adds to its cuteness. 


Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask (Value - $26 - Deluxe sample)
     This skincare mask is enriched with ingredients such as Black Rose extract, Vitamin E, essential oils of geranium, rose and magnolia and more in order to soothe, hydrate, and stimulate your skin to give you a refreshing and rejuvenated look and feel. I'm excited to try it out.


Etre Belle Liplift Peel (Value - $17.80 - FULL SIZE)
     This is a lip moisturizer and exfoliator. You can use it once or twice a week, just make to sure to wipe it off after a minute.


     This is a lotion for your hair. You apply it damp, freshly cleaned hair to help moisturize, strengthen and add volume to your locks. It's made with organic ingredients such as bamboo and maca root as well as being free of parabens, phthalates, gluten, synthetic color, mineral oil and petrolatum. I'm quite interested in seeing how this works.

I loved this month's Glossybox! I got an extra bonus item and 2 full size items. The value of the box ended up being $95.05. Considering how much I pay to get it every month, I'm ecstatic for what I got. If you want to sign up for the amazing deals at Glossybox click here

~ Katelynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment