Friday, March 21, 2014

Julep Maven - March 2014

Julep Maven is a monthly subscription box for nail polish and beauty items. Every month on the 20th, Julep does their Maven Reveal, where you have the option to pick your box (which is $19.99 a month, shipping is free for Mavens). Their are always specially priced add-ons you can get or you can upgrade to the entire collection.

This month I elected to get to the Boho Glam box. 

First look.

The box always comes with a little notecard.

I love this inspirational quote. I taped it on my wall so I can read it every day.


     Elisa is a soft lilac color with a tiny bit of shimmer. It has a creme finish and is a perfect spring color. I'm thinking this will be my Easter color this year.


     Harriet is a guava coral creme nail polish. This was the shade that made be decide to get the Boho box. It's a fun spring/summer color that I'm excited to add to my collection.



     I loved this lip gloss. It's a sheer watermelon shade which was the perfect shade for my skin tone. The gloss applied really well and was nice and smooth instead of sticky. The Enchanted lip gloss is also infused with a Power Cell Complex - an antioxidant-rich blend of rosehip seed oil, green coffee bean oil and a Malvaceae Lipid Extract. 


They also included a candy stick in the box. I appreciated that they put a little ingredient card with it to make sure anyone with allergies wouldn't eat it. 

I ended up getting $44 worth of product for only $19.99. Not bad. If you're interested in signing up or want more information, you can click here. Your first box is free with the code "FREEBOX", you just pay for the shipping which is $3.99. Once a Maven the rest of your shipping will be free for any future order.

~ Katelynn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment